Saturday, June 20, 2009

Potty Party!!

NO MORE DIAPERS,
NO MORE WIPES,
NO MORE MOMMY'S GROANING GRIPES!!!

We are officially out of diapers. Well, our children are, so I guess that means we are as well. We had Eliot's potty party this week, and amidst many new pairs of undies and a game of
"Pin the Undies on Eliot" we celebrated this great milestone in our littlest one's life. He is out of "nappies" earlier than his brothers, but I pushed him a bit harder. Because he consistently did "big business" often 4-6 times before noon, I was done with diapers, whether he was or not. But lots of gummy bears helped him along and we are all happy to have crossed the finish line. It does feel strangely like a kid getting out of school for the summer... Freedom!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious. We are pretty much out of diapers, but only because I CONSTANTLY make them try to go potty. Oh, I forgot about Seth. I just was talking about the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Eliot!!!! Aw, it's the first potty party I've missed.... So sad....

    ReplyDelete